TV Setup Crewe
TV Setup Crewe are experienced engineers in LED and LCD Smart TV installations are a speciality of ours at Home and Business wiring Services. Whether you have one TV mounting project in mind or the installation of several televisions of varying sizes, the TV installation crew at Home TV Services will ensure your project is completed with precision and ease.
Furthermore, LED TVs and LCD TVs make for a stunning picture and entertainment asset for any business or office setting. Some televisions can even be used to enhance business operations, such as using LCD Smart televisions for meetings or media information hubs. Interactive display screens are also a solution for enhancing many facilities from hotel lobbies to retail establishments, corporate offices, and more.
Let your Local cabling contractor at TV setup Services install all the audiovisual systems you need, from LCD Smart TVs to AV cables and surround sound systems, to ensure an optimum experience. Call us today at 0800 0132341 to discuss your audiovisual system installation project.
Homes Demand Smart TV Technology
If you require a More advances TV System to distribute SkyQ or Virgin around you home then look no further. TV Setup Services can help with all your HD TV needs. Also, know that we are open 7 days a week so Feel free to contact us anytime. This will be distributed over CAT5/6 cabling so you don’t have to run HDMI cables to every TV.
TV Aerial and TV Installation services Crewe
CCTV Camera Installations for homes and businesses
Phone line socket repairs and replacements
TV Aerial and wall mounting your new smart television
3 easy ways to connect your Smart TV to the internet
Binge on Netflix boxsets by connecting your Smart TV to the internet – here are 3 easy ways to do it…
1. The wireless option – connect over your home Wi-Fi
Most new Smart TVs are Wi-Fi-enabled, meaning they have a wireless adapter built-in. Connecting to the web takes just a few minutes – but this option works best when your TV is in the same room as the router.
Benefits of a wireless connection
- There are no trailing wires – perfect for keeping your living room uncluttered
- You have the freedom to place your TV anywhere in your living room, which makes it the best option for wall-mounting
- It’s incredibly simple to set up – simply press a few buttons on your TV remote
How to connect
- Hit the Menu button on your TV remote
- Choose the Network Settings option then Set up a wireless connection
- Select the wireless network name for your home Wi-Fi
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s button.
2. The wired option – plug directly into your router
Want the strongest, most stable connection? Plug your TV directly into the internet router via an Ethernet cable. Your TV must be close to your router.
When you’re connecting multiple devices, make sure your connection stays strong by opting for a powerful beamforming router.
Benefits of a wired connection
- It’s simple to set up – just plug it in
- It provides the most reliable connection – your streaming should be free from buffering
- It’s much faster than Wi-Fi
How to connect
- Find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV
- Select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings
- Select the option to enable wired internet
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons
3. When your TV is upstairs, use a powerline
TV upstairs or in another room from your router? It doesn’t mean you can’t watch Netflix or iPlayer.
The further away you are from your router, the weaker the signal becomes. But you can extend the reach of your home network for smoother streaming with a powerline kit.
A powerline kit includes 2 adapters and 2 Ethernet cables. Once the adapters are plugged into power sockets and your router, the internet signal is sent down your electricity cables.
Benefits of powerline
- It delivers a strong internet connection upstairs or through thick walls
- You will extend the internet to the far corners of your home
- easy to set up
How to connect
- Plug the first powerline adapter into a socket in the same room as your router
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the adapter to your broadband router
- Plug the second powerline adapter into a socket in the same room as your Smart TV
- Then plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on your Smart TV
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your powerline adapter
How fast is your broadband?
Watching online video is the main benefit of Smart TV.
The faster your broadband the better quality your catch-up TV, series binges and movie nights will be.
Particularly if your Smart TV is also 4K UHD. Netflix and Amazon stream a selection of movies and TV shows in 4K.
Super-fast broadband will give you the best possible regular streaming experience – and it’s near-essential for 4K steaming.
Will smart TV work without Internet service?
Smart TVs can connect to the internet via a wired Ethernet connection or through built-in Wi-Fi that allows it to connect to the home broadband network. * If the TV comes sans in-built Wi-Fi connectivity but supports mirroring, you can enjoy the internet even without Wi-Fi.
Do smart TVs require Internet?
The major feature separating smart TVs and not-so-smart TVs is an internet connection. Nearly all smart TVs come equipped with both an Ethernet port and built-in Wi-Fi, though some older models may require an adaptor to enable the Wi-Fi functionality, so they should be able to connect from anywhere in your house.
How do you set up a Smart TV without Internet?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Can you watch Netflix on a smart TV without Internet?
According to Netflix, the answer is “No.” But, with PlayOn Plus, you can easily watch Netflix without an internet connection. You can then put that recorded Netflix show on any device (think iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, laptop) and watch that Netflix show or movie when you have no internet connection.
TV Retune Services Crewe
We provide affordable TV Retuning services for your new equipment that is top quality in the local area. All of our installations are insured, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Also, We know how much your new equipment means to you and you can rest assured if you leave the installation to us it will become the centrepiece of your home.
Don’t just watch the movies…LIVE THEM. Watching a movie with a home theatre system brings you into the middle of the action, with bullets flying by you on the left and spaceships passing you from behind. Our audio and video experts can help you decide what setup will work in each environment so you can purchase the right product instead of the product that the salesman is making the most commission on.
Local TV Engineer
We are local to you, and we know our client’s needs. TV Setup services are experts in the field of home audio and video technology. TV Setup services have done installations for everyone fro Homes, Business to celebrities, Whether you live in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Teesside or nearby we can help with your TV setup or mounting.
We have approved TV Engineers and we frequently complete installs for nonprofit organizations such as the help the aged foundation. Our work is available to view by anyone. Personal attention. Unlike big companies with 100’s of employees, we are a small family run business and able to provide one on one attention. TV Setup Crewe deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and an installation that is covered by our £10,000,000 insurance policy.