TV Installation in Blackburn
Streamline Your Room With Professional TV Installation
Attention To Detail is TV Installation in Blackburns speciality. During a consultation, we’ll check on the size of your television, the surface for mounting, and determine whether you have a bracket or need one. All of the hardware you may need is provided during installation. We’ll even put extra effort into concealing the television wires behind the wall for a sleeker look. The final results of the bracket placement and wiring of your flat screen will be neat.
HDMI Cables and Other Items for Your Project
All TV Installation in Blackburn technicians keep high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) cables stocked at all times, so you won’t have to go to the store to buy a cable. Plus, our cables vary between 3′ and 100′, so you can get the exact length you need. Our technicians will have all the proper tools and everything they need to make your TV mount installation project look as neat and professional as possible.
TV Mounting Service in Blackburn
All of TV Installation in Blackburn services are available at a flat fee rate. We offer tilting, flush, and slim or low-profile brackets and full motion brackets. Our wall mounts can hold televisions from 22″ up to 120″, and our brackets can hold from 32″ up to 80″ televisions. The wall mounting hardware ranges in price from £49.99 to £229.99.
Standard installation and mounting of televisions start as low as just £89.00
- Put your mind at ease!
- All of our techs are fully certified and trained.
- We will show respect to your home and make sure you are informed of the entire process along the way.
- And after the installation is done…
- Enjoy a Two-Year Quality Guarantee on all of our work!
3 easy ways to connect your Smart TV to the internet
Binge on Netflix boxsets by connecting your Smart TV to the internet – here are 3 easy ways to do it…
1. The wireless option – connect over your home Wi-Fi
Most new Smart TVs are Wi-Fi-enabled, meaning they have a wireless adapter built-in. Connecting to the web takes just a few minutes – but this option works best when your TV is in the same room as the router.
Benefits of a wireless connection
- There are no trailing wires – perfect for keeping your living room uncluttered
- You have the freedom to place your TV anywhere in your living room, which makes it the best option for wall-mounting
- It’s incredibly simple to set up – simply press a few buttons on your TV remote
How to connect
- Hit the Menu button on your TV remote
- Choose the Network Settings option then Set up a wireless connection
- Select the wireless network name for your home Wi-Fi
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s button.
2. The wired option – plug directly into your router
Want the strongest, most stable connection? Plug your TV directly into the internet router via an Ethernet cable. Your TV must be close to your router.
When you’re connecting multiple devices, make sure your connection stays strong by opting for a powerful beamforming router.
Benefits of a wired connection
- It’s simple to set up – just plug it in
- It provides the most reliable connection – your streaming should be free from buffering
- It’s much faster than Wi-Fi
How to connect
- Find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV
- Select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings
- Select the option to enable wired internet
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons
3. When your TV is upstairs, use a powerline
TV upstairs or in another room from your router? It doesn’t mean you can’t watch Netflix or iPlayer.
The further away you are from your router, the weaker the signal becomes. But you can extend the reach of your home network for smoother streaming with a powerline kit.
A powerline kit includes 2 adapters and 2 Ethernet cables. Once the adapters are plugged into power sockets and your router, the internet signal is sent down your electricity cables.
Benefits of powerline
- It delivers a strong internet connection upstairs or through thick walls
- You will extend the internet to the far corners of your home
- easy to set up
How to connect
- Plug the first powerline adapter into a socket in the same room as your router
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the adapter to your broadband router
- Plug the second powerline adapter into a socket in the same room as your Smart TV
- Then plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on your Smart TV
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your powerline adapter
How fast is your broadband?
Watching online video is the main benefit of Smart TV.
The faster your broadband the better quality your catch-up TV, series binges and movie nights will be.
Particularly if your Smart TV is also 4K UHD. Netflix and Amazon stream a selection of movies and TV shows in 4K.
Super-fast broadband will give you the best possible regular streaming experience – and it’s near-essential for 4K steaming.
Will smart TV work without Internet service?
Smart TVs can connect to the internet via a wired Ethernet connection or through built-in Wi-Fi that allows it to connect to the home broadband network. * If the TV comes sans in-built Wi-Fi connectivity but supports mirroring, you can enjoy the internet even without Wi-Fi.
Do smart TVs require Internet?
The major feature separating smart TVs and not-so-smart TVs is an internet connection. Nearly all smart TVs come equipped with both an Ethernet port and built-in Wi-Fi, though some older models may require an adaptor to enable the Wi-Fi functionality, so they should be able to connect from anywhere in your house.
How do you set up a Smart TV without Internet?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Can you watch Netflix on a smart TV without Internet?
According to Netflix, the answer is “No.” But, with PlayOn Plus, you can easily watch Netflix without an internet connection. You can then put that recorded Netflix show on any device (think iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, laptop) and watch that Netflix show or movie when you have no internet connection.